Author Topic: AR47 / FAL45 Interest List  (Read 19513 times)

Offline ARMOR

Re: AR47 / FAL45 Interest List
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2011, 08:26:07 PM »
i am putting together a list of those that are interested in these two particular projects.  i have gone through a lot of the threads, but don't want to miss anybody, so please drop me a pm and i will add your name to "the list" :)

please specify which project you are interested in

FUBob

AR47? I might be interested. I had one that used a MGI lower and DPMS upper. What a piece of shit. Did not want to strip a round off on the right hand side of any mag I tried half the time and mag catch started to fall apart. The upper was also a problem. By the time you get done milling it out for the AK mag, the walls end up being paper thin. Micheles Machine still might still have some lowers left. I was told that his fed well. MGI does not. I still have 2 LMT 7.62X39 bolts. These cost $165.00 each and are collecting dust. Have you done a AR47 yet? I still have some pics and prints. If I can help, send me an e-mail.

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2011, 09:32:07 PM »
i am not sure were that project is - you would have to contact justin]http://www.cncguns.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1]justin to get an update

FUBob

Offline gunsmoke

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2012, 03:47:43 AM »
Very very interested in AR but only if it  feeds bfrom original AK MAGS WHICH MEANS THE Nbcg HAS TO BE MODIFIED TO FEED EITHER THE bc CAN BE PART OF THE PKG OR THOUROUGH DETAILED MACHINIST DRAWINGS MUST BE PROVIDED SO AN EXISTING AR BC CAN BE MODIFIED BY THE BUILDER!

ABSOLUTELY NO FRnken ak mags