Author Topic: AR 15 Raw Forged 0% Millitary Spec. 7075 T6 Paper Weights For Sale 3rd Quarter  (Read 41731 times)

Offline wendellgj

Hello, I still have paper weights available. They are $27.00 ea shipped in a medium flat 2 day priority and insured for $135.00 and if you do a box of 10 ea. with 5 lower and upper paper weights I can send for $235 to include shipping and insurance. I never got enough interest to buy into a contract of AR10 forgings. Let me know and I can fix you up about any way you want except on lowers. I can only do 5 lowers but have many A4 upper and A2 uppers plus carry and charge handles. Thank you.

Wendell

Offline BigCabrito

Sent you emails and PM. Need contact info please.

Thanks in advance

Offline wendellgj

Sorry about that contact!

Wendell G. Johnson
1010 State Street
Belle Fourche, SD 57717

"Paypal" considered paper weights as firearms and froze my funds that were in my "Paypal" account 2 years ago for 180 days. No recourse my friends, however, I did get my money after about 45 days but was forever blacklisted. Think about who is handling your money, who can seize it without recourse, and how your good name is affected by their assumption and stupidity. I will accept just about any normal form of payment except "Paypal" these days. Thank you