Author Topic: AR 15 Raw Forged 0% Millitary Spec. 7075 T6 Paper Weights For Sale 3rd Quarter  (Read 16881 times)

Offline wendellgj

I have locked in a paper weight deal against "the biggest ones" (to include gravelling on my part) all odds last month and have waited to see if I lived through Christmas Eve to continue. Here it is in a "Nut Shell" and if you don't pull out the stops it will be the last of the last great opportunities in my lifetime for sure and you will find me hiding under a bridge. This will include all CNCGUNS members, your friends, patriots, folks that are now being stereotyped as one of those type of people that have those type of we opens of mass destruction that can kill a classroom of 600 in a moment". Here it is: These are the same as I sold before and ask anyone about my credentials and the quality of product. I am under confidentiality about certain aspects but I can tell you these are made by Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprise Inc. which is and continued to be one of the 0% Forging  Paper Weight Manufacturers and have been an avid CNCGUNS supporter of our patriotic skill set and beliefs/education for a better society. How did you Administrators like that?

10ea. AR Lower 0% Mil. Spec Forged Paper Weights Free Shipping Included Lower 48 = $200.00

10.ea. AR A4 Flattop Upper 0% Mil. Spec. Forged Paper Weights Free Shipping Included Lower 48 = $200.00

10 ea. AR A2 Upper 0% Upper Mil. Spec. Forged Paper Weight Free Shipping Included Lower 48 = $210.00

Carry Handles are $7.00 ea. + shipping.  Carry Handles: $9.50 each plus shipping

Charging Handles are $8.75 + shipping.  Charging Handles: $7.00 each plus shipping

I will put these in any space with other orders but have things very tight.

Shipping Boxes used as follows:

Priority 2 Day Flat Rate With Tracking and I always pay on deals indicated in my adds as above. Smaller order you pay as shipping is a

very big money pit and at these prices I am mostly passing on, covering expenses, and paying my comfort dogs food and vet bill so there you have it.

You need to post to any and all forum you like as I won't, however, I need to collect funds for 250 items in each category in the next 5 months which should not be a problem seeing how we may never be able to have these available to the public again. I may also be able to make some good deals with some small manufacturers.

The whole point guys and gals is when the smoke clears is that I have a couple of these left and paid for that will be available and possibly the only one left anywhere in 0% mode that may still be affordable. I am  visionary and usually right.

If interested in smaller or larger orders l sell anything anyhow. Smaller will normally include shipping.

Payments will be made in cash sent in priority envelopes with tracking or something secure. It will have a detailed list of it items ordered and cash within and ledger upon which time two individuals (actual banker clerk neighbor) other than myself will count and verify. You will need absolute perfect address ship to information and return information of accounts received email or whatever you reprefer. This money will be locked in a vault until my 3rd quarter order is manufactured and delivered at which time your order will be shipped. If at any time there is a problem your money will be returned and as always all of my documents are always destroyed since there are no laws requiring me to keep them for more than a second after I have completed my task.

Get going at: wendellgj@hotmail.com  or wendellgj@gmail.com this last one is so cluttered

----------

12/28/2012:
I need to make a correction on the 0% Mil. Spec. Forged AR Carry Handle Paper Weight and 0% Mil. Spec. Forged AR Charging Handle

Paper Weight. They should read:

Carry Handles: $9.50 each plus shipping

Charging Handles: $7.00 each plus shipping

Of course I will honor any orders made on the lowball carry handle price currently quoted if I get these in and the charge handle price is

now lower than currently quoted.

I will always pack and combine as economically as possible for you.

----------

2/28/2013:
Paper Weight Delivery Time Frame Still The Same With More Explanation Below 

The forge will not give me an exact delivery date and since I don't compete for military and consumer contracts I don't expect much in the way of guaranteed delivery dates one year out as that was close to my lead time on this. Like most manufacturers they got hit pretty hard with huge orders. In the past they have been early with their delivery dates, however, all I can tell you is what they relayed to me and that is their delivery date of 3rd quarter of 2013. That is the best I can do for now and attempts to get any solid delivery date would be futile. You can prepay and make sure you have the best of all worlds forgings or you can wait. I am not getting enough orders to cover my contract so I will be looking at financing this using personal funds and this will amount to a considerable increase later on. This is not a scare tactic and I fully planned for this to happen. It comes with age and attempts at a lifetime of having fun. I have also expressed the amount of hours invested to this point in time and this would already outweight the special price I'm running for the taking so please don't anyone start the money making bullshit. I tell all there are folks that have friends who can scab unto some deals here and there, but this is out there for the world, and for months to come, not some "backseat quickie". Let me know if I can help in any concern. Thank you.

Wendellgj

----------

3/15/2013:
Update: we are approaching the end of the 1st quarter. Time keeps marching on and folks keep finding the paper weights. There has been one encouraging change I see on orders more often and that is on paper weight "sets". During past, present, and future, accessibility to an assortment of 0% raw forged 7075 T6 mil. spec. uppers in any form the basic "Stoner Rifle" is pretty useless without one of its components. Of course you can get to turning out the billet or you can save an awful amount of waste in most cases I would believe and just get the forged mil. spec. part.

I have the discussion with people about how they are going to hold the carry handle or the charge handle and do their milling. They would rather waste material than build a jig.

I tell them to learn how to make holding fixtures.

Come here and ask if they hit the wall.

If a person has a preference for billet then that is their right and leave them alone, however, some are scared to move forward on the little intimidating part's guess?

I'm fishing!

Parts are holding up well and I have a backup man and women in the paper weight corner for all orderer's comfort.

Adding flexibility to payment plans and all has helped many in this hectic environment.

God Bless Our Troops and Veterans

----------

5/2/2013:
Paper Weight update: all is exactly the same except orders slowed. I will be the 1st to let you know of any change.

Wendell
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 07:08:07 PM by FUBob »

Offline newyorkdesigns

So many run on sentences ... ???

Offline luv2ride

Regardless,  recognize that he is a top contributor and offering a service that many others do not want to undertake...generously at that.

Offline Johnny_V

What? Are you a friggin English teacher? Be happy that he is so generous in his offerings to the community.....
Johnny_V
NRA Endowment Life Member
Member OGCA
CCW OH & PA

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles

this is not a punctuation/English forum...the message is clear, please back on subject - we don't really know of a time frame on this stuff so the sooner the better

FUBob
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 08:24:12 PM by FUBob »

Offline dropride

Thanks for doing this, i'll be ordering some lowers soon.

Offline wendellgj

Hello, I had an opportunity to meet and visit a class 3 manufacturers laboratory today which was a 1st for me. The folks were very interested in paper weights and plan to attend two "gun shows" my wife and I are going to have this early summer and late summer. They have not started using/machining paper weights yet but have expressed great interest. The environment here is harsh so population is sparse and it appears I'm going to get some paper weights moving even so. I can only imagine the possibility where there is a population base. There is a slight possibility that through the donation of some tooling from a forum member (already done ), proceeds from the paper weights ??, gun show ??, incubator space from us and donated equipment ??, we may allow students training time in our facility.

Offline wendellgj

I will fullfill the financial agreement for the 0% AR M16/15 lower paper weight minimum quantity order so anyone sending money for the 0% AR lower forged paper weights will receive their order, however, this is totally at the mercy of the government and manufacturer so a I mentioned before should any of these falter you will be sent a complete refund minus your stamp for postage or however you prefer return mail. The other paper weights are totally dependent upon orders reaching minimum order status as I can only afford to finance one paper weight and the be the lower. Please PM with questions.

WGJ

Offline wendellgj

I need to make a correction on the 0% Mil. Spec. Forged AR Carry Handle Paper Weight and 0% Mil. Spec. Forged AR Charging Handle

Paper Weight. They should read:

Carry Handles: $9.50 each plus shipping

Charging Handles: $7.00 each plus shipping

Of course I will honor any orders made on the lowball carry handle price currently quoted if I get these in and the charge handle price is

now lower than currently quoted.

I will always pack and combine as economically as possible for you.

Offline EckStee

The effort to do this is much appreciated. I'd be in for 10 lowers IF I had someone to get them to 80%. I know this was mentioned in another thread (and I mentioned it there as well) but I thought the concept was worth mentioning again in case anyone is considering the idea. Realistically I would think that anyone previously approved to make 80%er's would have their hands full with any raw forgings that they could get.

Thanks... w/ (fingers crossed)

Offline newyorkdesigns

??? I was just messing around. That's a good deal for anyone looking for 10 receivers.

Offline luv2ride

??? I was just messing around. That's a good deal for anyone looking for 10 receivers.

Always hard to tell internet personality and humor.

Offline Johnny_V

The effort to do this is much appreciated. I'd be in for 10 lowers IF I had someone to get them to 80%. I know this was mentioned in another thread (and I mentioned it there as well) but I thought the concept was worth mentioning again in case anyone is considering the idea. Realistically I would think that anyone previously approved to make 80%er's would have their hands full with any raw forgings that they could get.

Thanks... w/ (fingers crossed)

I think it would be worth your while to pick up the forgings when made available. Down the road these might be a banned item (never know with the ***holes in the government). Also, sometime in the future, you may befriend someone with a mill that can help you out......

Just my 2
Johnny_V
NRA Endowment Life Member
Member OGCA
CCW OH & PA

Offline wendellgj

Thinking out loud here: yesterday I offered to trade a couple of the highest quality 80% lowers you see talked about and or sold here for equal value on another item someone had. They said when this all blows over I can get all those I want for $30 $40 bucks - this from a high profile firearms dealer. hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaah!!!
Fortunately my car was directly behind me so I could turn, enter, drive a few feet away and have breakdown. Unfortunately my wife and grandson had the white jackets coming.
It ain't getting any cheaper to squeeze aluminum
It ain't getting any cheaper to mine ore for aluminum
It ain't getting any cheaper to process aluminum ore
It ain't getting any cheaper to produce a specific grade of aluminum with the chemical composition and characteristics for 7000 series  to meet 7075 T6 Tempered and all meeting Military Specifications
Energy
Politics
Law
Global Influence
UN Small Arms Treaty
Obviously if you actually get to thinking about what can influence these? If I would have had the # of these I had intended and the machines I had intended I have made a million in one year after tax and expense. I was going to buy several hundred 0% uppers last year and build an 100% inventory since most were competing on the bottom end. I had idle machines to rent and would have had 3.2m before tax and sold out right now. Yes; its a crap shoot but what are the kids going to do with it? Give them material things like land and firearms and paper weights. Now that was on a $100,000 investment guys and gals. I just paid my medical @ $84,000.00 but I'm still here and going at it.

Offline sts440

New here and turned on to this from Weaponeer.net.  Am definitely interested in 10 forgings.  Would also be interested in any DPMS or AR-10 pattern forgings as well.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 06:46:55 PM by sts440 »

Offline newyorkdesigns

Thinking out loud here: yesterday I offered to trade a couple of the highest quality 80% lowers you see talked about and or sold here for equal value on another item someone had. They said when this all blows over I can get all those I want for $30 $40 bucks - this from a high profile firearms dealer. hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahaah!!!
Fortunately my car was directly behind me so I could turn, enter, drive a few feet away and have breakdown. Unfortunately my wife and grandson had the white jackets coming.
It ain't getting any cheaper to squeeze aluminum
It ain't getting any cheaper to mine ore for aluminum
It ain't getting any cheaper to process aluminum ore
It ain't getting any cheaper to produce a specific grade of aluminum with the chemical composition and characteristics for 7000 series  to meet 7075 T6 Tempered and all meeting Military Specifications
Energy
Politics
Law
Global Influence
UN Small Arms Treaty
Obviously if you actually get to thinking about what can influence these? If I would have had the # of these I had intended and the machines I had intended I have made a million in one year after tax and expense. I was going to buy several hundred 0% uppers last year and build an 100% inventory since most were competing on the bottom end. I had idle machines to rent and would have had 3.2m before tax and sold out right now. Yes; its a crap shoot but what are the kids going to do with it? Give them material things like land and firearms and paper weights. Now that was on a $100,000 investment guys and gals. I just paid my medical @ $84,000.00 but I'm still here and going at it.

The dealer was probably trying to wheel and deal ya. I used to work at a AR manufacturer and our standard cost for the lower was around $30-35 but could be less now. We used to pick up batches of paperweights for $11 each / 1000 pieces.

Offline wendellgj

Hello, many things have changed (energy, government) just a couple of prime examples that drive financial and fear concerns but one has not, and that is myself. You can go back and I am pretty much a standard here to include integrety a very small increase on the price of paper weights and I did bleed like a turnip to pull this off for these and the enjoyment for all. So I am really hoping I don't have to listen to a bunch of cry baby stuff here in a few weeks when the well runs dry. I'm afraid there's not much juice left in this turnip considering when I got squeezed in between. "I believe the other reason is that somewhere in their reason to squeeze me in they realize the importance of allowing access to raw paper weights in a non-sensitive arena". "They do this while promoting and introducing individuals into high interest areas of machining technology, manufacturing, production, and all aspects of the business of the forging industry as they are needing employees to gleen for permanent employment". "They also need excellent public relations which they have received much from myself as well as others from CNCGUNS Forum as they produce many types of forgings for the comsumer firearms and products inductries and businesses". I enjoy doing this and hope to have a small inventory as was the last attempt and ran out before it was over. And yes some people are trying to work you and selling garbage. For you new folks there are those here that will help you to check things out and save your money and most importantly your face, fingers, eyes, life, things that matter whenit blows up.

wendellgj

Offline newyorkdesigns

I have a CAD model of the forging from BAFE if anyone who buys these needs it for their fixtures PM me.

Offline TimberJack

Ha I just signed up. I have never joined a forum before but I was looking for forgings and your add showed up.  What you are offering is the best deal I have ever seen. I have to admit I am a little nervous sending cash to anyone, but nothing ventured nothing gained as they say. Have you had much response, if so how much? I am interested in at least 10 lowers. Could you give me a little more confidence that I should trust you. I hope my approach does not offend you, If it does tell me, and I will back off. Thank You TJ

Offline newyorkdesigns

Why don't you do PayPal? That way it's protected. No one is going to send cash in an envelope.