Author Topic: Raw AR 15 0% Paper Weights Order  (Read 2580 times)

Offline wendellgj

Raw AR 15 0% Paper Weights Order
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:21:07 AM »
I will be a sending amount due to members that have contacted me and given me a list of required paper weights. I will also list price per item under this thread for individuals that want to get in on this group buy. I usually have several extras as very often someone wants paper weights after the order.

WGJ

Offline nubz

Re: Raw AR 15 0% Paper Weights Order
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 01:40:38 PM »
I sent an email about 5 Lower AR-15 Forgings, posted in here just in case.

Andrew

Offline wendellgj

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 04:07:13 PM »
You are covered.

WGJ

Offline wendellgj

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »
To those interested in ordering 0% Raw uppers, lowers, charging handles, and carry handle paper weights. I have emailed prices to include shipping charges to all today who have contacted me. Cost for either uppers or lowers is $17.00, carry handle $8.00, and charging handle is $7.00. As always it is best to combine several small individual orders into one. I ship priority with tracking. One upper or lower fit in the small box with three charging or carry paper weights. for $6.00, Ten large paper weights fit the med. for $11.60, and for the large box it is $15.60. As soon as everyone gets back to me with funds I will be ordering. The forger indicated they are not ready to market the .308 paper weights, however, they will notify when available.

My PayPal and Home Address: wendellgj@hotmail.com

Wendell G. Johnson

1010 State Street

Belle Fourche, SD 57717

Paper Weight charge covers all part, tax and shipping to me. The shipping charge is noted that you are responsible for. Please let me know what form of payment to expect. Thank you.

Wendell

Offline jeepjake

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »
I received two boxes full of happiness today, Thank you Wendell for your efforts in arranging this group buy, I certainly appreciate it!

Cheers
Jeep