Author Topic: Best Price I Have Found on AR-15 0% Lower Forgings ($13 ea)  (Read 12461 times)

Offline rovert1971

Best Price I Have Found on AR-15 0% Lower Forgings ($13 ea)
« on: March 08, 2010, 11:28:00 AM »
I got permission to advertise this on cncguns.com from the general manager of Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprises . They sell all of the aluminum parts for AR's. They sell lowers (any quantity from 1 to 100) for $13 each. They are American made forged and heat treated to mil-spec. These are the same lowers being sold by another company for 5 for $100. The general manager is Kim Weishan and he can be contacted at 248.542.9258.  Please mention you are a cncguns.com forum member so he can keep track of how effective this site is. At this point I have no pictures and the only info I know about the forging stamp is that it says F-109-17. I am awaiting more info from the company
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 01:05:20 PM by rovert1971 »

Offline trailblazer

Re: Best Price I Have Found on AR-15 Lower Forgings ($13 ea)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 12:31:23 PM »
i think i might want a couple, ill let you know though. thanks for the great deal!

Offline rovert1971

Re: Best Price I Have Found on AR-15 Lower Forgings ($13 ea)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 12:38:27 PM »
I need to note that I am in NO WAY affiliated with this company, I just thought it was an awesome deal that everyone here could take advantage of and not break the bank, plus they are American made.

Offline jwh02017

• CNC Gunsmithing
  • Administrator
    • CNC Gunsmithing
Re: Best Price I Have Found on AR-15 0% Lower Forgings ($13 ea)
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 02:11:12 PM »
I bought some raw forgings from them a while back and I have to say they are very nice.  Probably some of the best I've ever seen.  I've attached some pics.

Justin

Offline FoxHound5150

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 11:54:49 AM »
I just called them today about order the raw forging for safe keeping due to our political climate and was told they only do sales to companies and not private pivate party sales. Was this a problem for you? I know this tread has some dust on it but I'm really intrested in finding a few paper weights for safe keeping. Thanks for your help.

Offline Johnny_V

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 01:29:06 PM »
I just called them today about order the raw forging for safe keeping due to our political climate and was told they only do sales to companies and not private pivate party sales. Was this a problem for you? I know this tread has some dust on it but I'm really intrested in finding a few paper weights for safe keeping. Thanks for your help.

Wendell G is putting together a group buy on lower forged paperweights here.
Johnny_V
NRA Endowment Life Member
Member OGCA
CCW OH & PA