Author Topic: What's Up?  (Read 5998 times)

Offline Tango Chaser

• Tango Chaser Tactical LLC
What's Up?
« on: April 08, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »
Life is good here in Bahrain. Apparantly I'm amazing the hell out of the Navy brass as our office routinely finds intel on the bad guys not found by any other Navy sources. I've even embarrassed them on two occassions for reporting something close to home, no one knew about. They keep asking me where I get my info. Yeah, like that will happen.

I commissioned a custon gun shop to prototype a .45 ACP upper that does not use any Oly parts. Should have a working prototype in my hands in June when I come home for vacation. I don't really intend to steal Oly's .45 market, just increase the number of variations available to end users and keep parts supplies from drying up like they did last fall.

Not much luck yet for a DI .45 upper but will have a good blowback design using a lot of standard, slightly modified, AR parts.

And I am sorry I can't do more to help you guys that have issues with Khalan. He doesn't even answer my emails anymore.

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles
Re: What's Up?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 12:41:45 PM »
good to hear from you TC, glad all is going well

looking forward to a write up about your new upper, sound very promising

Offline TN-MadDog

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »
And I am sorry I can't do more to help you guys that have issues with Khalan. He doesn't even answer my emails anymore.

Good to hear you are ok. Khalan issues are not your fault. Besides, he actually called me today to discuss the issues with my lower. :o

We will see what happens.

Joe

Offline helogene

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 01:04:31 PM »

Good to hear you are ok. Khalan issues are not your fault. Besides, he actually called me today to discuss the issues with my lower. :o

We will see what happens.

Joe

Can you fly back to the states and KICK HIS ASS for us???

Thanks!

Offline killerk

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »
Mark me down for one TC 45 upper...

Offline shindaiwa6

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 01:52:10 PM »
hey tango, since khalan turned out to be a tool, did you ask mike dillion (reloader maker) to see if he wants to finish the lowers