Author Topic: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELEVE THIS!  (Read 6342 times)

Offline Tango Chaser

• Tango Chaser Tactical LLC
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELEVE THIS!
« on: February 15, 2010, 02:04:22 PM »
Mitch at Khalan Weaponry finally sent the last AR45 receivers he's been sitting on for the last 3 years. Took 3 years of the customer and me harrassing him, along with a few phone calls from the AG. Still waits to be seen if they are in spec.

He defaulted on his CNC machine lease, told his partner the machine was returned but the company he leased the machine from has no record of it being returned. Then the guy has the balls to tell me in an email that he will be back in business again soon.

Mitch is a world class douche bag.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 01:38:14 AM by Tango Chaser »

Offline goober

• goober on heatware
Re: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELEVE THIS!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »
Well its good to hear the last of the outstanding orders have finally been filled. You're a good man for seeing it through the way you have, take some comfort in the fact that its good guys like you that offset the a$$hats like Mitch in the world...
heatware username: goober

Offline shindaiwa6

Re: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELEVE THIS!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 06:36:44 PM »
don't be talking about me without my permission  ;D

here's the skinny.  both lowers had tight mag wells, removed the anodized and all is good.   one lower has the ah shit holes for the rear detent spring, drilled on wrong side of the receiver and the correct hole was filled in.  i have to use the pistol grip to hold the detent spring in.  on the other lower, i was about to screw in a buttstock when i noticed the cock bag never drilled out for the buffer retainer.

soon as my lpk's come in. i'll see how the parts go in.

and mitch is a cock bag