Author Topic: Forum help  (Read 8617 times)

Offline Fordgalaxy

Forum help
« on: July 28, 2013, 01:06:06 PM »
I don't know what I did, but all of the threads are backwards.  The first posts are on the last page, and the last post is the top of the list.

How can I change back to the first post being at the top of page 1, and the last at the bottom of the last page?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Bill

Offline Johnny_V

Re: Forum help
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 02:49:06 PM »
Go to your profile, then account settings, under "Modify Profile", select "Look and Layout", then deselect "Show most recent posts at the top" and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps.........
Johnny_V
NRA Endowment Life Member
Member OGCA & GOA
CCW OH & PA

Offline arararar

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »
I had the same trouble. I think the setting got changed for everyone.
Here is the direct link to the settings page if you cant find it: http://www.cncguns.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme

EDITED: Thanks goober

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 07:27:16 PM by arararar »

Offline goober

• goober on heatware
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 04:06:28 PM »
I had the same trouble. I think the setting got changed for everyone.
Here is the direct link to the settings page if you cant find it: http://www.cncguns.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme;u=11680

yeah that threw me for a bit too. it was a couple weeks ago that it happened, if i remember.

http://www.cncguns.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=theme
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:16:07 PM by goober »
heatware username: goober

Offline Fordgalaxy

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 05:49:13 PM »
Thank you gentlemen,  makes it a lot easier to keep track of what's going on in a thread.

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 03:16:51 PM »
Should be back to normal, if there is still an issue  :o , lmk either here or pm.  Also, in the future, if anything weird that doesn't seem right or just doesn't make sense happens, just drop me a pm and I will look into it.  Appreciate it  :)

Have a good day/night,
FUBob

Offline arararar

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 04:12:01 PM »
Should be back to normal, if there is still an issue  :o , lmk either here or pm.  Also, in the future, if anything weird that doesn't seem right or just doesn't make sense happens, just drop me a pm and I will look into it.  Appreciate it  :)

Have a good day/night,
FUBob

I think it changed to reverse order again... :P

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »
When I look at it from a guest point of view in a different browser that I normally do not use, it is showing the newest post up top.  Yours is now reversed?

FUBob

Have a good day/night,
FUBob

I think it changed to reverse order again... :P

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 05:31:25 PM »
I won't make any more changes and you guys change it back on your own profile - this way things shouldn't get messed up.  The change I made should have made everyone set to newest post first, but that appears not to have occurred...I apologize for that.  At the time stamp of this post, no further changes will be made in regards to the 'newest post first' setting from an Admin side.

FUBob

Offline arararar

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »
I think people wanted it in normal chronological order (newest post last). I think it's fine if you let it as is and everyone can change it on their own.

Offline Johnny_V

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 04:09:48 AM »
I think people wanted it in normal chronological order (newest post last). I think it's fine if you let it as is and everyone can change it on their own.

I second that......
Johnny_V
NRA Endowment Life Member
Member OGCA & GOA
CCW OH & PA

Offline FUBob

• Administrator
    • FirearmFiles
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 10:30:56 PM »

Rectified, sorry about the confusion guys  :o

FUBob

I second that......