Author Topic: CNC Gunsmithing Website Donations  (Read 15862 times)

Offline jwh02017

• CNC Gunsmithing
  • Administrator
    • CNC Gunsmithing
CNC Gunsmithing Website Donations
« on: February 26, 2007, 09:02:08 PM »
Please make a small donation if you enjoy visiting the website and this forum.  I love helping people and sharing information about firearms.  I think this is one way we can help keep our 2nd Amendment alive.  I pay for the website out of my pocket, so the occasional donation does help out  :)

You can send your donations to the address below:

JWH Enterprises
P.O. Box 43
Salado, AR 72575

Or you can send a paypal donation with following link:
Donations

Your support will be much appreciated!  :)

Thanks,
Justin
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:45:00 AM by jwh02017 »

Offline Dave

Re: CNC Gunsmithing Website Donations
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »
Justin, it's a pleasure donating to help keep the doors open. I do have one question though; four dollars for shipping and handling? That's  funny.  ;D :D ;D :D

Offline dumpster

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 01:39:15 AM »
I'm in! You may have to buy extra web space just for my projects. :)

Offline jwh02017

• CNC Gunsmithing
  • Administrator
    • CNC Gunsmithing
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 06:22:46 AM »
haha... I didn't know it had $4 as shipping....haha.  Paypal wouldn't let me try the link out since I can't send money to myself.  When I clicked on the link it never showed shipping.  I guess it was showing that after you logged in ??? I just changed something in the link so I'm thinking now it won't show the shipping.  Could somebody please try it out?  Maybe send like $0.01 or something. 

dumpster: No problem... you keep the projects coming and I'll find a way to host'em :)

Thanks alot guys for your support.
Justin

Offline recalled

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 10:47:23 PM »
I saw the shipping charge when I sent in a while back.  I stopped at that point because I figured that the extra cash was going to PayPal.  I instead took the email address and simply made a payment to that email.  No shipping that way!

- recalled
The true hallmark of a civilized society is not the laws it enacts, but its acceptance of personal responsibility.

Offline RVM45

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 02:13:42 PM »
  Justin, I surely do enjoy your web sight; and I like to carry my weight. Just as soon as I get ahold of some money; I'll send some; but in the mean time; I want you to know that you are apriciated. THANKS! RVM45
RVM45

Offline Lou

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 12:00:15 AM »
Hello Justin, I really like your site, lots of very useful info. It is easy to see the hard work you put into it.  I am happy to donate to keep CNC Gunsmithing running, Paypal is still adding the $4.00 shipping.

Thanks
I won't be wronged,
I won't be  insulted, and
I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these  things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Offline 300magnum

• sic semper tyranus
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »
Hi Justin, just made my own donation to the cause, pay-pal is still adding $4, ya just gotta laugh.

I feel I've had more than my moneys worth from your website, keep up the excellent work.

Steve.
 :)

Offline jwh02017

• CNC Gunsmithing
  • Administrator
    • CNC Gunsmithing
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 11:01:27 AM »
I'm very sorry that it's adding the extra $4 for shipping.  I've tried changing it about 5 times now, but every time it keeps adding the $4 :(  I'm going to contact paypal to see if there is something I'm doing wrong.  Surely there is a way to send a donation without the shipping cost...haha

Thanks to everybody for their continue support of the website :)  It's much appreciated. 

Justin

Offline recalled

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 09:02:29 PM »
Surely there is a way to send a donation without the shipping cost...haha

You can send without shipping charges if you:
- click on the "Send Money" tab
- enter the appropriate email in the "To:" window
(left blank here in case some scum-f*ck sh!tbird wants to mess with Justin's email address)
- fill out the proper amount
- select "USD - U.S. Dollars"
- check the "Service/Other" radio button
- click on the "Continue" button

- recalled
The true hallmark of a civilized society is not the laws it enacts, but its acceptance of personal responsibility.

Offline 1petmonster

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 11:04:39 PM »
Willing to trade???
STI Blueprints for $$$ well let me know????
Awesome site..
Hell i will make a donation anyway.... But would still love too see STI blueprints..

Offline jwh02017

• CNC Gunsmithing
  • Administrator
    • CNC Gunsmithing
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2009, 07:48:54 AM »
Willing to trade???
STI Blueprints for $$$ well let me know????
Awesome site..
Hell i will make a donation anyway.... But would still love too see STI blueprints..
For the STI blueprints, check the forum at www.homegunsmith.com  I think you have to be a paying member to access the library, but it's worth every penny.  I believe a guy there took my solidmodel and made a blueprint from it.

Thanks,
Justin

Offline 1petmonster

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:09 PM »
Hmm, yeah, Homegunsmith, yeah, send us money, you get CD's with everything on it and access too our forums...
So i send money, i have proof of sending money, i never got my cd's, i never got my access, i never got a reply to any email i sent them enquiring about the CD's or access......

Offline goober

• goober on heatware
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 05:56:21 PM »
Hmm, yeah, Homegunsmith, yeah, send us money, you get CD's with everything on it and access too our forums...
So i send money, i have proof of sending money, i never got my cd's, i never got my access, i never got a reply to any email i sent them enquiring about the CD's or access......

@1petmonster-
PM me if you want help with your Homegunsmith forum membership issues
heatware username: goober

Offline 1petmonster

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2012, 05:20:21 AM »
Paypal didnt hit me up for a P&H fee....... Maybe its been removed....

Offline goober

• goober on heatware
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 07:21:58 PM »
Just a note to follow up on 1petmonster's claims that he was ripped off by the folks at the Homegunsmith forum:
I offered to help him resolve the issue (for no other reason than an honest desire to help a fellow gunsmith).
He accepted my offer.
I did a bit of research into the matter.
1petmonster's description of the situation, which included the fact that he had never posted on that forum or been a member in any way prior to paying for a subscription, did not reconcile with my findings. When I asked him about the discrepancies, he stopped replying to my PMs. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say that there were some major differences between the story he was telling and the evidence in front of me.
I'm not accusing anyone of being disingenuous, but I feel it is only fair to clear the air a bit and say that there is reasonable doubt as to whether 1petmonster is portraying his dispute with Homegunsmith with complete accuracy.

@1petmonster: if you wish to resolve the situation and are ready to communicate frankly about it, you know where to find me. If not, i think it is only fair that you cease posting unsubstantiated claims that you've been taken by Homegunsmith.
heatware username: goober

Offline trungsc156

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 10:52:01 PM »
Just sent my donation.

Trung

Offline jwh02017

• CNC Gunsmithing
  • Administrator
    • CNC Gunsmithing
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2013, 01:30:45 PM »
Just sent my donation.

Trung

Thanks for the donation.  I use all donations to help keep the website up and running so others can enjoy it in the future.

Offline blackhawkmechanic

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 05:41:13 AM »
Love the web site, donation sent.

Hopefully over the next year I will build a usacapoc gun and auction for wounded warrior project.

lanham