Hey guys first post on the forum but long time reader. I've recently finished my first pistol (and when I say first I've never even owned one before) but am unable to get it to feed properly. Here's what I've checked thus far:
1) magazine (brand new Remington 7 round) it has the origional styled lips.
2) magwell angle at 17.25 deg
3) feed ramp angle at a touch over 31 deg.
4) barrel seat/bridge sitting at .078" from the top of the frame
5) ejector removed and it will go but it is still super "clunky" and not a smooth action whatsoever. I think this may be part of the problem but not the root cause.
Any further help would be glorious.
Thanks in advance.